ICCS USA strives for a world where ancient indigenous cultural heritage and traditions are valued for their intrinsic wisdom to strengthen communities and enrich lives. To improve the effectiveness and capacity of such traditions and cultures to benefit society, ICCS engages in advocacy, networking and research. To support its vision and mission, ICCS provides vital and innovative scholarship and training to young people, and conducts research in ancient traditions across the world. ICCS endeavors to work across disciplinary boundaries and regional specializations. The Centre keeps active contact with scholars of ancient traditions in the US and other parts of the world, seeking inspiration for new directions in ancient traditions and studies. The Centre is committed to establishing new avenues of enquiry through critical examination of existing scholarly and institutional approaches to ancient cultures.
Qualified and experienced faculty are associated with the Centre and help with research in the fields of ancient and modern history, sociology, anthropology, philosophy, religion, archaeology, language, literature, fine arts, sciences and related fields.
1. Preparing exhaustive bibliography of different cultures.
2. Translating important texts of different cultures.
3. Comparative studies of different cultures regarding their Philosophy, Religion, Society, Literature, History, Music and Fine Arts.
4. Arranging guest lectures, seminars, informal discussions, etc.
5. Publication of research journals.
Head Office Location
1146 Carolina Ave
West Chester, PA 19380
ICCS’s Executive Committee
President - Dr. Shekhar Patel, NY
Past President – Dr. Radheshyam Dwivedi, MD
1. Mr. Rameshwar Paul, MD
2. Dr. Ram Gehani, MD
3. Dr. Rajesh Shukla, NJ
4. Mr. Janardhan Bhatt, NJ
5. Dr. Ram Chawla, PA
Secretary – Mr. Praveen Veldanda, CA
Joint Secretary – Mr. Tarun Dave
Financial Consultant - Mr. Anil Bhatt, CPA, NJ
Legal Adviser – Ms. Janetha Kancharla, L.L.M., NY
Senior Treasurer – Mr. Baburam Gupta, PA
Treasurer – Ms. Neelu Kalla, PA
International Coordinator – Dr. Yashwant Pathak, FL
Zonal Vice President
1. Mr. Hariharan Pothulu, CA
2. Mr. Darshan Thakkar, MA
President DC chapter – Mr. Ramdeo Sood, MD
Vice President DC Chapter
1. Mr. Amod Desai, MD
2. Dr. Somdatt Mahabir
Web Administrator – Yogesh Mhatre (Contact)
Zonal Coordinators of the World Council of Elders of the Ancient Traditions and Cultures
1. Helene E Hagan, President, Tazzla Institute for Cultural Diversity,Tazzla Institute, Studio City, CA, USA.
2. Eintou Pearl Springer, Director, National Heritage Library,POBox 547, Port of Spain,Trinidad.
3. Dr Ganesh P Pokhariyal, Porf., University of Nairobi,Post Box 30197, Nairobi, Kenya.
4. A Rodeny Bobiwash, PO Box 19001,360-A Bloor St W,Toronto,On M5S1X1, Canada.
5. Pedro Ortego, President, Los cantos De Maldoror, POB 218,Alcobendas,28100, Spain.
6. Koenraad Logghe, Workgeop Traditi VZW, Oud Areberg 65,B9130, Belgium.
7. Prof.Dr Phyllis Jane Zungu, POB 54083, Umalazi 4031, South Africa.
8. Roberto M Borrero,President, United Confed.Taino People, POB4515, New York, NY10163, USA.
9. Victor cal,Natioanl Coordnator, Belize IndigenousTraining Insti.Belize, South America.
10. Alain Le Goff,Celtic Druid, Bothuan,29450,Commana,Bretagne, France.
11. James Kangwana, Director(retd) National Radio, Kilifi, Via Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya.
12. Jonas Trinkunas, Secretary, WCER, Vivulskio 27-4,LT 2009, Vilinus, Lithunia.
Ravikumar, GPO POB 1374,Sydney, NSW2001, Australia.
13. Hare Wakakaraka Puke,Maori Elder, 875,RDI, Hamilton, New Zealand.
14. Wayne Johnston, James Hanare, Maori Research Center, P Bag 92019, Univ Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
15. Trevor Close,CEO, United, Githabul Tribal Nation Aboriginal Inc, P.B 284,Beverly Hills,NSW2209, Australia.
16. Aktal Ortega, AM Anger 5, 95473, Haag, Germany.
17. Priscilla Ruth marcus, POB 11257,88813,Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
18. Kakawera Ozupe, Director, Instituto Arapoty, R Gasper, Conqueiro, 322JD,Piracauma, Brazil
19. Shyam Parande Seva International, POBox 5728,SRT Nagar, New Delhi, 110055 India,
20. Suresh K Anand, Hong Kong.
21. Niranjan Kamdar, Vishwa Adhyan Kendra, Utkarsh Mandal, Villeparle, Mumbai, India.
22. Dr Ashok Sharma, Vivekananda Reseach Institute, Guvahati, Assam, India.
23. Prem Kaidi, Kathmandu GPO # 4911, Nepal, Tel: 977-1-5536760
24. Swami Vigyanananda, Sri Lanka.
25. Bijoya Sawain, Meghalaya, India.
26. Carl Johan Rehbinder, Bagarmossen, Sweden.
27. Piotr Wiench, Warsaw Agricultural University, Warsaw, Poland.